1st day:Trichonida lake
Morning departure to Trichonida, the largest lake of Aitoloakarnania and Greece (with a surface of 97 sq. km, a perimeter of 51 km and a maximum depth of 58 m), it has great ecological and fishing value, as it hosts a large number of rare or endangered plant and animal species. We make small break on the way and continue to Astakos, a coastal town in the prefecture of Etoloakarnania, built on the edge of the bay of the same name and at the foot of Mount Veloutsa, which is the end of the Acarnanian Mountains. Arrival at the “Stratos” beach hotel. Room distribution and arrangement in our rooms. Free time. Overnight.
Breakfast and departure to Mytikas, a picturesque port, coastal gem of Aitoloakarnania, located between Astakos and Vonitsa. A “head” of Akarnania, which enters the Ionian Sea, with traditional architecture, rich vegetation and of course beaches with blue-green waters. Here we will take the boat bound for the island of Kalamos. We stay for lunch and getting to know the area. We return to Mytikas and start our return journey to Athens with intermediate stops.
• Transportation, tours and excursions by air-conditioned tourist bus
• One night stay at the “Stratos” hotel in a double room in Astakos with breakfast
• Mytikas-Kalamos-Mytikas boat ticket in economy class
• Tour leader throughout the excursion
• Civil Liability Insurance
• VAT & Motorway Tolls
• The hotel accommodation tax (€1.50 per room, per trip)
• Entrances to museums and visiting places
• Freight, gratuities and whatever is not mentioned in the included